We have prepared a beautiful photo report documenting a Kayak Tour in Tulum’s Natural Reserve: Sian Ka’an.
- The Tulum Kayak tour consists in a trip trough the channels and lagoon’s of the reserve of Sian Ka’an.
- Sian Ka’an is a biosphere reserve established in 198, became a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987.
- The stretch of beach and clear blue green sea takes everyone’s breath away.
- The Agua Clara tour guide will inform you with knowledge and passion about different cultural and natural aspects of the Sian Kaan reserve and the mayan culture.
- You will learn about the biosphere, animals and plants that coexist in this wonderful location.
- The experience increases awareness about conservation and importance of the ecosystem.
- A wonderful maze of channels connect the lagoon and the sea.
- Be prepared: No engines, no noise, crystal clear waters.
- Most of the people who visit Tulum and take part of the kayak tour agree that kayaking is one of the most exciting and special activities they took part of, right after scuba diving